Pat Quinn, Governor
Unless otherwise noted these forms are for Illinois residents only
1) Any statutes, references to case law, or other references to the law should not be relied upon without first consulting with a skilled attorney who is knowledgeable in the particular area of law.
2) The booklets found here were prepared to answer general questions and provide general advice. When reading the booklets keep in mind that the advice and information were created to assist readers with general issues, not specific situations, and do not serve as substitutes for the advice or representation of an attorney licensed to practice in the State of Illinois. If you do not understand or are unclear about whether the booklet or forms are applicable to or helpful with your specific situation, you should talk to a licensed attorney.
3) Any original writing found in the web site, such as the Practitionerís Guide to Adult Guardianship in Illinois, may be copied and used, but only with proper attribution to the Illinois Guardianship and Advocacy Commission as the source of the writing.
4) Users who copy any materials from the Illinois Guardianship and Advocacy Commissionís site do so at their own risk, and the Commission assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of any copied materials due to unanticipated changes in the law. We do make reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of all information in our site, and to update information in a timely manner.
5) The Guardianship and Advocacy Commission makes no representation that the forms and information provided here will achieve the desired result, and disclaims any responsibility for consequences of use of the forms or information or action taken in reliance on the forms or information provided here.
Declaration For Mental Health Treatment
An adult of sound mind may put into writing his or her preferences regarding future mental health treatment. The preferences may include consent or refusal of mental health treatment and may be stated on the forms provided.
Illinois Statutory Short Form Power of Attorney for Health Care
Illinois Statutory Short Form Power of Attorney for Property
Short-term Guardian Form
Standby Guardian Form
Death of a Ward
|Copyright © 2002-2011 IGAC||Illinois Privacy Info | GAC Privacy Info | Kids Privacy Info | Web Accessibility | Webmaster|